OUR COVID-19 POLICY
MAINTAINING A SAFE, HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT
At BRF, your wellbeing is our priority. We’ve never believed in packing people together on rows of equipment, and we pride ourselves on keeping the gym clean and spotless at all times.
We’re already in a good place, but the seriousness of the Coronavirus situation deserves new levels of stringency. Our response is to instigate a strict plan of initiatives to protect and reassure our members when we reopen the gym.
1. Personal training is only ever carried out in groups of five or six.
2. Every member has a minimum space allocation of 100 sq. ft. when training.
3. Our pod system creates natural training separation within the gym.
4. The gym and all equipment is cleaned at the end of every day.
1. We’ve redecorated!
2. We are leaving 10 minutes between each session for cleaning of equipment.
3. We will thoroughly sanitise the entire space every week.
4. Each training pod has individual access to antibacterial wipes and gel.
5. We’ve installed hand sanitiser pumps at the entrance and throughout the gym.
6. Every training station is positioned at least 2 metres apart.
7. Every BRF team member will be fully briefed on correct practices.